Tax definitions O
- What is means Ordinary Income or Loss Describe Income or loss that is not capital gain or loss
- What is means Counter The Over Describe companies usually not listed on any stock exchange. Over the counter (OTC) trading is the principal market for U.S. government and
- What is means Operator Describe One who holds the working or operating rights in a gas or oil activity and is obligated for the costs of development and production
- What is means Option Describe or before a specified date at an established price. The sale or exchange of an option to buy or sell property results in capital gain or
- What is means Ordinary Describe industry or type of activity in which the taxpayer is engaged. It is one of the tests for the deductibility of expenses incurred or paid in
- What is means Employee Owner Describe A sole proprietor (self-employed individual) or a partner who owns a more- than-10% capital or profits interest in the partnership
- What is means Year Open Describe A tax year for which the statute of limitations has not yet expired
Tax explained and meaning
What does it do? Descriptio of tax definitions.
Define Open Year, Owner-Employee, Ordinary, Option, Operator, Over The Counter, Ordinary Income Or Loss definition.
Explain Open Year, Owner-Employee, Ordinary, Option, Operator, Over what.