What OVERUSE SYNDROME means: Overuse Syndrome - Can also be known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) is a condition where a part of the body is injured by repeatedly overusing or exerting to much strain on that body part. Strain occurs when the body part is called on to work harder, stretch farther, impact more directly or otherwise function at a greater level then it is prepared for. The immediate impact may be minute, but when it occurs repeatedly the constant straining cause damage.
- Definition Ohtahara Syndrome:
- Dictionary is a neurological disorder characterized by seizures. The disorder affects newborns, usually within the first three months of life (most often within the first 10 days) in the form of epileptic overuse syndrome definition.
- Definition O'Sullivan-McLeod Syndrome:
- Dictionary McLeod Syndrome - or Monomelic amyotrophy (MMA) is characterized by progressive degeneration and loss of motor neurons, the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord that are responsible for overuse syndrome explain.
- Definition Orthostatic Hypotension:
- Dictionary Hypotension - (also known as postural hypotension, orthostatic reflect, orthostatic intolerance and, colloquially, as head rush or a dizzy spell) is a sudden fall in blood pressure, typically greater overuse syndrome what is.
- Definition Opsoclonus Myoclonus:
- Dictionary Myoclonus - (OMS) is a rare neurological disorder of unknown causes which appears to be the result of an autoimmune process involving the nervous system. It is an extremely rare condition, affecting overuse syndrome meaning.