What OCCULT SPINAL DYSRAPHISM SEQUENCE means: Occult Spinal Dysraphism Sequence - or Tethered spinal cord syndrome is a neurological disorder caused by tissue attachments that limit the movement of the spinal cord within the spinal column. These attachments cause an abnormal stretching of the spinal cord. The course of the disorder is progressive. In children, symptoms may include lesions, hairy patches, dimples, or fatty tumors on the lower back; foot and spinal deformities; weakness in the legs; low back pain; scoliosis; and incontinence.
- Definition O'Sullivan-McLeod Syndrome:
- Dictionary McLeod Syndrome - or Monomelic amyotrophy (MMA) is characterized by progressive degeneration and loss of motor neurons, the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord that are responsible for occult spinal dysraphism sequence.
- Definition Ohtahara Syndrome:
- Dictionary is a neurological disorder characterized by seizures. The disorder affects newborns, usually within the first three months of life (most often within the first 10 days) in the form of epileptic occult spinal dysraphism sequence.
- Definition Opsoclonus Myoclonus:
- Dictionary Myoclonus - (OMS) is a rare neurological disorder of unknown causes which appears to be the result of an autoimmune process involving the nervous system. It is an extremely rare condition, affecting occult spinal dysraphism sequence.
- Definition Occipital Neuralgia:
- Dictionary is a distinct type of headache characterized by piercing, throbbing, or electric-shock-like chronic pain in the upper neck, back of the head, and behind the ears, usually on one side of the head occult spinal dysraphism sequence.