What NEUROSARCOIDOSIS means: Neurosarcoidosis - refers to sarcoidosis, a condition of unknown cause featuring granulomas in various tissues, involving the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). It can have many manifestations, but abnormalities of the cranial nerves (a group of twelve nerves supplying the head and neck area) are the most common. It may develop acutely, subacutely, and chronically.
- Definition Neurological Complications Of Lyme Disease:
- Dictionary Complications Of Lyme Disease - Lyme disease is caused by a bacterial organism that is transmitted to humans via the bite of an infected tick. Most people bitten by an infected tick develop a neurosarcoidosis definition.
- Definition Narcolepsy:
- Dictionary neurological condition most characterized by Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS). A narcoleptic will most likely experience disturbed nocturnal sleep, which is often confused with insomnia, and neurosarcoidosis explain.
- Definition Neurological Sequelae Of Lupus:
- Dictionary Sequelae Of Lupus - is a disorder of the immune system. Normally, the immune system protects the body against invading infections and cancers. In lupus, the immune system is over-active and produces neurosarcoidosis what is.
- Definition Nevus Cavernosus - Or Cavernous Angioma:
- Dictionary Nevus Cavernosus - or cavernous angioma, vascular malformation composed of sinusoidal vessels without a large feeding artery; can be multiple, especially if inherited as an autosomal-dominant trait neurosarcoidosis meaning.