What ESSENTIAL TREMOR means: Essential Tremor - is a nerve disorder in which tremors (shakes) occur in a person who is moving or trying to move and no cause can be identified. Essential tremor is a relatively benign condition, affecting movement or voice quality, but with no other effects.
- Definition Erb-Duchenne And Dejerine-Klumpke Palsies:
- Dictionary Dejerine-Klumpke Palsies - The brachial plexus is a network of nerves that conducts signals from the spine to the shoulder, arm, and hand. Brachial plexus injuries are caused by damage to those essential tremor.
- Definition Early Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy:
- Dictionary Epileptic Encephalopathy - or Ohtahara syndrome is a neurological disorder characterized by seizures. The disorder affects newborns, usually within the first three months of life (most often within essential tremor.
- Definition Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis:
- Dictionary Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis - A rare genetic disorder characterized by excessive blood vessel growth, calcium accumulation inside the brain and seizures essential tremor.
- Definition Erb'S Palsy:
- Dictionary leads to a weakness of a newborn baby's arm. It is caused by a stretch injury to the brachial plexus (BRAY-key-el PLEK-sis). The brachial plexus is a network of nerves near the neck that give essential tremor.