What ESSENTIAL TREMOR means: Essential Tremor - is a nerve disorder in which tremors (shakes) occur in a person who is moving or trying to move and no cause can be identified. Essential tremor is a relatively benign condition, affecting movement or voice quality, but with no other effects.
- Definition Encephalopathy:
- Dictionary a syndrome observed in patients with cirrhosis. Hepatic encephalopathy is defined as a spectrum of neuropsychiatric abnormalities in patients with liver dysfunction, after exclusion of other known essential tremor.
- Definition Encephalitis Lethargica:
- Dictionary Lethargica - (EL) or von Economo disease is an atypical form of encephalitis. Also known as sleeping sickness (though different from the sleeping sickness transmitted by the tsetse fly), EL is a essential tremor.
- Definition Extrapontine Myelinolysis:
- Dictionary Myelinolysis - (CPM) is a neurological disorder that most frequently occurs after too rapid medical correction of sodium deficiency (hyponatremia). The rapid rise in sodium concentration is essential tremor.
- Definition Encephaloceles:
- Dictionary are rare neural tube defects characterized by sac-like protrusions of the brain and the membranes that cover it through openings in the skull. These defects are caused by failure of the neural tube essential tremor.