What BELL'S PALSY means: Bell's Palsy - is a weakness or paralysis of the muscles that control expression on one side of your face. The disorder results from damage to one of a pair of facial nerves that runs beneath each ear to the muscles in your face.
- Definition Brain Injury:
- Dictionary traumatic injuries to the brain, also called intracranial injury, or simply head injury, occurs when a sudden trauma causes brain damage. TBI can result from a closed head injury or a penetrating bell's palsy.
- Definition Bloch-Sulzberger Syndrome:
- Dictionary Syndrome - Incontinentia pigmenti (IP) is one of a group of gene-linked diseases known as neurocutaneous disorders. These disorders cause characteristic patterns of discolored skin and also involve bell's palsy.
- Definition Binswanger'S Disease:
- Dictionary Disease - or Subcortical Leukoencephalopathy is a rare form of multi-infarct dementia caused by damage to deep white brain matter. It is characterized by loss of memory and intellectual function and bell's palsy.
- Definition Brain And Spinal Tumors:
- Dictionary Tumors - are abnormal growths of tissue found inside the skull or the bony spinal column, which are the primary components of the central nervous system (CNS). Benign tumors are noncancerous, and bell's palsy.