What BACK PAIN means: Back Pain-(also known "dorsalgia") is pain felt in the back that may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine.
- Definition Bernhardt-Roth Syndrome:
- Dictionary Syndrome - is a disorder characterized by tingling, numbness, and burning pain in the outer side of the thigh. The disorder is caused by compression of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve as it exits back pain.
- Definition Brachial Plexus Injuries:
- Dictionary Injuries - The brachial plexus is a network of nerves that conducts signals from the spine to the shoulder, arm, and hand. Brachial plexus injuries are caused by damage to those nerves. Erb-Duchenne back pain.
- Definition Becker'S Myotonia:
- Dictionary Myotonia - Myotonia congenita is an inherited neuromuscular disorder characterized by the inability of muscles to quickly relax after a voluntary contraction. The condition is present since early back pain.
- Definition Bell'S Palsy:
- Dictionary is a weakness or paralysis of the muscles that control expression on one side of your face. The disorder results from damage to one of a pair of facial nerves that runs beneath each ear to the back pain.