What ANOXIA means: Anoxia - Hypoxia is a pathological condition in which the body as a whole (generalized hypoxia) or region of the body (tissue hypoxia) is deprived of adequate oxygen supply. Hypoxia in which there is complete deprivation of oxygen supply, is referred to as anoxia. In the case of altitude sickness, where hypoxia develops gradually, the symptoms include headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath, a feeling of euphoria and nausea. In severe hypoxia, or hypoxia of very rapid onset, changes in levels of consciousness, seizures, coma and death occur.
- Definition Asperger Syndrome:
- Dictionary also called Asperger's syndrome, Asperger's disorder, Asperger's or AS) is one of several autism spectrum disorders (ASD) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and by anoxia.
- Definition Acid Lipase Disease:
- Dictionary is a name used to describe two related disorders of fatty acid metabolism. Acid lipase disease occurs when the enzyme needed to break down certain fats that are normally digested by the body is anoxia.
- Definition Ataxias And Cerebellar Or Spinocerebellar Degeneration:
- Dictionary Cerebellar or Spinocerebellar Degeneration - (SCA) is a genetic disease with multiple types, each of which could be considered a disease in its own right. Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA) is one of a anoxia.
- Definition Alzheimer'S Disease:
- Dictionary Alzheimer's Disease-(AD) is a slowly progressive disease of the brain that is characterized by impairment of memory and eventually by disturbances in reasoning, planning, language, and perception anoxia.