What ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE means: Alzheimer's Disease-(AD) is a slowly progressive disease of the brain that is characterized by impairment of memory and eventually by disturbances in reasoning, planning, language, and perception.
- Definition Arachnoid Cysts:
- Dictionary represent benign cysts that occur in the cerebrospinal axis in relation to the arachnoid membrane and do not communicate with the ventricular system. They usually contain clear, colorless fluid that alzheimer's disease.
- Definition Agnosia:
- Dictionary of ability to recognize objects, persons, sounds, shapes, or smells while the specific sense is not defective nor is there any significant memory loss. It is usually associated with brain injury or alzheimer's disease.
- Definition Anoxia:
- Dictionary a pathological condition in which the body as a whole (generalized hypoxia) or region of the body (tissue hypoxia) is deprived of adequate oxygen supply. Hypoxia in which there is complete alzheimer's disease.
- Definition Alexander Disease:
- Dictionary is a slowly progressing and fatal neurodegenerative disease. It is a very rare disorder which results from a genetic mutation and mostly affects infants and children, causing developmental delay and alzheimer's disease.