What ACUTE DISSEMINATED ENCEPHALOMYELITIS means: Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis - is an immune mediated disease of brain. It usually occurs following a viral infection or vaccination, but it may also appear spontaneously. It is similar in some ways to multiple sclerosis, and is considered part of the Multiple sclerosis borderline.
- Definition Arachnoid Cysts:
- Dictionary represent benign cysts that occur in the cerebrospinal axis in relation to the arachnoid membrane and do not communicate with the ventricular system. They usually contain clear, colorless fluid that acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
- Definition Aicardi Syndrome:
- Dictionary is a rare genetic disorder. Aicardi syndrome is characterized by the following: Absence of the corpus callosum, either partial or complete (the corpus callosum is the part of the brain which sits acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
- Definition Ataxias And Cerebellar Or Spinocerebellar Degeneration:
- Dictionary Cerebellar or Spinocerebellar Degeneration - (SCA) is a genetic disease with multiple types, each of which could be considered a disease in its own right. Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA) is one of a acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
- Definition Arachnoiditis:
- Dictionary a neuropathic disease caused by the inflammation of the arachnoid, one of the membranes that surround and protect the nerves of the central nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord. The acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.