Computer terms and defintions T
- What is Template Definition The 127-character memory buffer in which DOS stores a copy of the most recent command prompt entry compare meaning
- What is Slice Time Explain The smallest unit of time managed and assigned by the operating system to programs and other processing activities why meaning
- What is Swapping Task What is Changing from one active program to another active program, or between the shell and an active program how better meaning
- What is Mode Text Meaning The mode in which standard characters can be displayed on a monitor when meaning
- What is Task Abbreviation Any program that is currently executing determines meaning
- What is Tsr How to Terminate and Stay Resident. A program that is read into memory the first time it is used and then continues to reside in memory comparing to meaning
- What is Track Help A circular stream of data on the disk. It is similar to a track on a record, only not spiraling depends on meaning
- What is Toggle Crossword A switch or command that reverses a value from off to on, or from on to off which meaning
Computer definitions for beginners
What it means in computer science? Term related to computers.
Definition EXAMPLES Toggle, Track, Tsr, Task, Text Mode, Task Swapping, Time Slice, Template explain.
What is Crossword Toggle, Track, Tsr, Task, Text Mode, Task Swapping, Time help.