Computer terms and defintions T
- What is Task Explain Any program that is currently executing
- What is Swapping Task Explain Changing from one active program to another active program, or between the shell and an active program
- What is Template Explain The 127-character memory buffer in which DOS stores a copy of the most recent command prompt entry
- What is Mode Text Explain The mode in which standard characters can be displayed on a monitor
- What is Slice Time Explain The smallest unit of time managed and assigned by the operating system to programs and other processing activities
- What is Toggle Explain A switch or command that reverses a value from off to on, or from on to off
- What is Track Explain A circular stream of data on the disk. It is similar to a track on a record, only not spiraling
- What is Tsr Explain Terminate and Stay Resident. A program that is read into memory the first time it is used and then continues to reside in memory
Computer definitions for beginners
What it means in computer science? Term related to computers.
Definition Tsr, Track, Toggle, Time Slice, Text Mode, Template, Task Swapping, Task explain.
What is Tsr, Track, Toggle, Time Slice, Text Mode, Template, Task help.