What is WORD PROCESSOR: A computerized typewriter. It allows the correction and reformatting of documents before they are printed.
- Definition Warning Box:
- Dictionary A rectangular window that warns you of an input error (such as an incorrect password) or a potentially dangerous consequence of a requested operation word processor.
- Definition Wild Cards:
- Dictionary Characters used to represent any other characters. In DOS,* and? are the only wild-card symbols word processor.
- Definition Wide Directory Listing:
- Dictionary An alternate output format that lists multiple columns of file names. Obtained by using the /W switch with the DIR command word processor.
- Definition Wrapping Around:
- Dictionary the down arrow key at the end of a list to move the selection cursor to the top of the list, as if the two ends of the list were attached to each other. With text editing, moving to the next word processor.
How works word processor meaning in Dictionary W .