What is WARNING BOX: A rectangular window that warns you of an input error (such as an incorrect password) or a potentially dangerous consequence of a requested operation.
- Definition Wrapping Around:
- Dictionary the down arrow key at the end of a list to move the selection cursor to the top of the list, as if the two ends of the list were attached to each other. With text editing, moving to the next warning box.
- Definition Warm Booting:
- Dictionary Resetting the computer without turning it off, by using the Ctrl- Alt-Del key combination. See bootstrapping warning box.
- Definition Wide Directory Listing:
- Dictionary An alternate output format that lists multiple columns of file names. Obtained by using the /W switch with the DIR command warning box.
- Definition Word Processor:
- Dictionary A computerized typewriter. It allows the correction and reformatting of documents before they are printed warning box.
How works warning box meaning in Dictionary W .