What is VERBOSE LISTING: A listing of all files and subdirectories contained on the disk and path specified in the command. It is activated by the CHKDSK command with the /V switch.
- Definition Virtual Disk:
- Dictionary See RAM disk verbose listing.
- Definition Volume Label:
- Dictionary A name, consisting of up to 11 characters (8 plus an extension), that can be assigned to any disk during a FORMAT operation or after formatting with the LABEL command verbose listing.
- Definition Vertical Portrait:
- Dictionary The conventional 8 1/2-by-11-inch output for printed information, with the long side of the paper positioned vertically verbose listing.
- Definition Variable Parameter:
- Dictionary A named element, following a command, that acts as a placeholder; when you issue the command, you replace the variable parameter with the actual value you want to use verbose listing.
How works verbose listing meaning in Dictionary V .