What is TRACK: A circular stream of data on the disk. It is similar to a track on a record, only not spiraling.
- Definition Task Swapping:
- Dictionary Changing from one active program to another active program, or between the shell and an active program track.
- Definition TSR:
- Dictionary Terminate and Stay Resident. A program that is read into memory the first time it is used and then continues to reside in memory track.
- Definition Template:
- Dictionary The 127-character memory buffer in which DOS stores a copy of the most recent command prompt entry track.
- Definition Task:
- Dictionary Any program that is currently executing track.
How works track meaning in Dictionary T .