What is SYNCHRONIZATION: The coordination of a sending and receiving device, so that both simultaneously send and receive data at the same rate.
- Definition Sector:
- Dictionary A division of a disk track; usually 512 bytes synchronization.
- Definition Software:
- Dictionary The programs and instruction sets that operate the computer synchronization.
- Definition Snapshot Program:
- Dictionary A program used in debugging to store the status of system or application program variables synchronization.
- Definition Scan Code:
- Dictionary The hardware code representing a key pressed on a keyboard. Converted by a keyboard driver into an ASCII code for use by DOS and application programs synchronization.
How works synchronization meaning in Dictionary S .