What is SPOOLING: Simultaneous Peripheral Operations On-Line. Using a high speed disk to store input to or output from low-speed peripheral devices while the CPU does other tasks.
- Definition Synchronization:
- Dictionary The coordination of a sending and receiving device, so that both simultaneously send and receive data at the same rate spooling.
- Definition Stop Bit:
- Dictionary In asynchronous communications, the bit sent after the data bits to indicate that no more data bits follow. Compare to start bit spooling.
- Definition Scrolling:
- Dictionary Rolling additional lines of text onto the screen, while rolling lines from the other side of the screen out of view spooling.
- Definition Source:
- Dictionary The location containing the original data, files, or other information to be used in a DOS command spooling.
How works spooling meaning in Dictionary S .