What is SECTOR: A division of a disk track; usually 512 bytes.
- Definition Subcommands:
- Dictionary Several special commands used only within batch files sector.
- Definition Share Ware:
- Dictionary Software that is made available for free but displays a polite request for a donation to help offset the cost of making it widely available. See also public domain sector.
- Definition Stop Bit:
- Dictionary In asynchronous communications, the bit sent after the data bits to indicate that no more data bits follow. Compare to start bit sector.
- Definition Spreadsheet Program:
- Dictionary An electronic version of an accountant's spreadsheet; when one value changes, all other values based on that value are updated instantly sector.
How works sector meaning in Dictionary S .