What is SCROLLING: Rolling additional lines of text onto the screen, while rolling lines from the other side of the screen out of view.
- Definition Scan Code:
- Dictionary The hardware code representing a key pressed on a keyboard. Converted by a keyboard driver into an ASCII code for use by DOS and application programs scrolling.
- Definition Share Ware:
- Dictionary Software that is made available for free but displays a polite request for a donation to help offset the cost of making it widely available. See also public domain scrolling.
- Definition Subdirectory:
- Dictionary A directory contained within another directory or subdirectory. Technically, all directories other than the root directory are subdirectories scrolling.
- Definition Standard Mode:
- Dictionary in which Windows 3 can run, the other two being real mode and 386 enhanced mode. Standard mode is the normal operating mode for Windows, and requires an 80286 or 80386 machine with at least 1Mb of scrolling.
How works scrolling meaning in Dictionary S .