What is REVERSE FILM: The effect of reversing the foreground and background colors for certain characters on screen in order to make then noticeable.
- Definition RAM:
- Dictionary Memory. The part of the computer's memory to which you have access; it stores programs and data while the computer is on. When the computer is off or loses power, all memory data is lost reverse film definition.
- Definition Resident Command:
- Dictionary A command located in random-access memory reverse film explain.
- Definition Read-After-Write Verification:
- Dictionary validity checking, invoked with the VERIFY command or the /V switch in conjunction with COPY, DISKCOPY, or XCOPY. It rereads data after writing it to disk, comparing the written data to the original reverse film what is.
- Definition ROM:
- Dictionary Read-Only Memory. The section of memory that you can only read from. This contains a small portion of the basic computer operating system, as well as certain hardware-support routines reverse film meaning.
How works reverse film meaning in Dictionary R .