What is RESIDENT COMMAND: A command located in random-access memory.
- Definition Redirection:
- Dictionary The process of causing output from one program or device to be routed to another program or device resident command.
- Definition Range:
- Dictionary A contiguous series of values (minimum to maximum, first to last, and so on resident command.
- Definition Read/Write Attribute:
- Dictionary The bit in a file specification that indicates whether a file can accept changes or deletions, or can only be accessed for reading resident command.
- Definition RAM:
- Dictionary Memory. The part of the computer's memory to which you have access; it stores programs and data while the computer is on. When the computer is off or loses power, all memory data is lost resident command.
How works resident command meaning in Dictionary R .