What is PROGRAM STARTUP COMMAND (PSC): Any DOS command (except GOTO) that is included in the Commands field of DOS's Add or Change Program dialog boxes. It may also include an option string enclosed in brackets.
- Definition Portrait Orientation:
- Dictionary The usual vertical orientation of printer output, with the long side held vertically. The opposite of landscape orientation program startup command (psc).
- Definition Platter:
- Dictionary The rigid disk used in a hard-disk drive program startup command (psc).
- Definition Primary DOS Partition:
- Dictionary The first, logically named disk portion of a hard disk. Contains the boot record and other DOS information files program startup command (psc).
- Definition Plotter:
- Dictionary A device with a mechanical arm that draws data on paper program startup command (psc).
How works program startup command (PSC meaning in Dictionary P .