What is PORTRAIT ORIENTATION: The usual vertical orientation of printer output, with the long side held vertically. The opposite of landscape orientation.
- Definition Początek Bit:
- Dictionary The bit sent at the beginning of a data stream to indicate that data bits follow in asynchronous communications. Compare to stop bit portrait orientation.
- Definition Pixel:
- Dictionary The smallest unit of display on a video monitor-in short, a dot-which can be illuminated to create text or graphics images portrait orientation.
- Definition Protected Mode:
- Dictionary The principal hardware facility of 80286, 80386, and 80486 processor chips that support multitasking, process protection, and advanced memory management portrait orientation.
- Definition Password:
- Dictionary A sequence of characters that allows entry into a restricted system or program portrait orientation.
How works portrait orientation meaning in Dictionary P .