What is PORTRAIT ORIENTATION: The usual vertical orientation of printer output, with the long side held vertically. The opposite of landscape orientation.
- Definition Piping:
- Dictionary Redirecting the input or output of one program or command to another program or command by using the |character portrait orientation.
- Definition Program Startup Command (PSC):
- Dictionary Any DOS command (except GOTO) that is included in the Commands field of DOS's Add or Change Program dialog boxes. It may also include an option string enclosed in brackets portrait orientation.
- Definition Pixel:
- Dictionary The smallest unit of display on a video monitor-in short, a dot-which can be illuminated to create text or graphics images portrait orientation.
- Definition Protected Mode:
- Dictionary The principal hardware facility of 80286, 80386, and 80486 processor chips that support multitasking, process protection, and advanced memory management portrait orientation.
How works portrait orientation meaning in Dictionary P .