What is OS/2: Operating System/2. An operating system that manages computer/user interaction, enhanced-memory features, and true multitasking.
- Definition Overlay Files:
- Dictionary Files containing additional command and control information for sophisticated and complex programs. An overlay file is usually too large to fit into memory along with the main .EXE or .COM file os/2.
- Definition Overwriting:
- Dictionary Typing or saving new data over what is already there os/2.
- Definition Online Help:
- Dictionary See help os/2.
- Definition Overlay Area:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for storage and execution of overlay file instructions os/2.
How works OS/2 meaning in Dictionary O .