What is MOUSE: A device that moves the screen cursor by means of a hand-held apparatus moved along a surface such as a desk. The computer can tell how far and in which direction the mouse is being moved.
- Definition Memory-Resident:
- Dictionary Located in physical memory, as opposed to being stored in a disk file mouse.
- Definition Modem:
- Dictionary A device that transmits digital data in tones over a phone line and allows computers to exchange information mouse.
- Definition Monitor:
- Dictionary The device used to display images; a display screen. Also known by the abbreviation VDT (for video display terminal) or CRT (for cathode ray tube mouse.
- Definition Mechanizm Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question contains special system information mouse.
How works mouse meaning in Dictionary M .