What is MONITOR: The device used to display images; a display screen. Also known by the abbreviation VDT (for video display terminal) or CRT (for cathode ray tube).
- Definition Modem:
- Dictionary A device that transmits digital data in tones over a phone line and allows computers to exchange information monitor.
- Definition Multitasking:
- Dictionary When two or more computing applications are executing simultaneously monitor.
- Definition Mouse Pointer:
- Dictionary The screen symbol representing the symbolic location of the mouse. When in graphic mode, the mouse pointer is an arrow. When in text mode, it appears as a solid movable rectangle monitor.
- Definition Memory:
- Dictionary The circuitry in a computer that stores information. See also RAM, ROM monitor.
How works monitor meaning in Dictionary M .