What is MEMORY: The circuitry in a computer that stores information. See also RAM, ROM.
- Definition Megabyte (Mb):
- Dictionary 1024 kilobytes memory.
- Definition Meta Symbols:
- Dictionary Special single-character codes used by the PROMPT command to represent complex actions or sequences to be included in the DOS prompt memory.
- Definition Memory Cache:
- Dictionary See cache memory.
- Definition Memory-Resident:
- Dictionary Located in physical memory, as opposed to being stored in a disk file memory.
How works memory meaning in Dictionary M .