What is LOGICAL DRIVES: Disk drives, created in an extended DOS partition, that do not physically exist, but DOS thinks they do.
- Definition Logical Testing:
- Dictionary See decision making logical drives.
- Definition LCD:
- Dictionary Liquid Crystal Display. A method of producing an image using electrically sensitive crystals suspended in a liquid medium logical drives.
- Definition Line Feed:
- Dictionary When the cursor on a screen moves to the next line, or when the printer moves the paper down to the next line logical drives.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted logical drives.
How works logical drives meaning in Dictionary L .