What is LITERAL: Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted.
- Definition Logging On:
- Dictionary Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties literal.
- Definition Lockup:
- Dictionary Term used for the condition when the computer will not accept any input and may have stopped processing. It must be warm or cold booted to resume operating literal.
- Definition Landscape Orientation:
- Dictionary The opposite of the usual vertical (or portrait) orientation for a printed page. With landscape orientation, the information is read by holding the long edge of the page horizontally literal.
- Definition Log File:
- Dictionary A separate file, created with the BACKUP command, that keeps track of the names of all files written to the backup diskette(s literal.
How works literal meaning in Dictionary L .