What is LINE EDITOR: A program that can make textual changes to an ASCII file, but can only make changes to one line of the file at a time.
- Definition Literal:
- Dictionary Something that is accepted exactly as it was submitted line editor.
- Definition Logging On:
- Dictionary Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties line editor.
- Definition Log File:
- Dictionary A separate file, created with the BACKUP command, that keeps track of the names of all files written to the backup diskette(s line editor.
- Definition Letter-Quality Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that forms characters that are comparable to those of a typewriter line editor.
How works line editor meaning in Dictionary L .