What is LINE EDITOR: A program that can make textual changes to an ASCII file, but can only make changes to one line of the file at a time.
- Definition Landscape Orientation:
- Dictionary The opposite of the usual vertical (or portrait) orientation for a printed page. With landscape orientation, the information is read by holding the long edge of the page horizontally line editor.
- Definition Look-Ahead Buffers:
- Dictionary buffers used by DOS to read successively positioned disk sectors before those sectors are actually referenced by a program or command, thereby improving performance. They are created by the BUFFERS line editor.
- Definition LCD:
- Dictionary Liquid Crystal Display. A method of producing an image using electrically sensitive crystals suspended in a liquid medium line editor.
- Definition Line Feed:
- Dictionary When the cursor on a screen moves to the next line, or when the printer moves the paper down to the next line line editor.
How works line editor meaning in Dictionary L .