What is LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION: The opposite of the usual vertical (or portrait) orientation for a printed page. With landscape orientation, the information is read by holding the long edge of the page horizontally.
- Definition Line Editor:
- Dictionary A program that can make textual changes to an ASCII file, but can only make changes to one line of the file at a time landscape orientation.
- Definition Logical Drives:
- Dictionary Disk drives, created in an extended DOS partition, that do not physically exist, but DOS thinks they do landscape orientation.
- Definition Logging On:
- Dictionary Signing on to a remote system, such as a mainframe or telecommunications service. b> logical b> Something that is defined based on a decision, not by physical properties landscape orientation.
- Definition Laser Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that produces images (pictures or text) by shining a laser on a photo static drum, which picks up toner and then transfers the image to paper landscape orientation.
How works landscape orientation meaning in Dictionary L .