What is HEXADECIMAL: A base-16 numbering system that uses the digits 0 through 9 and the letters A through 7. A single eight-bit byte can be fully represented as two hexadecimal digits.
- Definition Hard Disk:
- Dictionary A rigid platter that stores data faster and at a higher density than a floppy diskette. It is scaled in an airtight compartment to avoid contaminants that could damage or destroy the disk hexadecimal.
- Definition Hot Key:
- Dictionary A key combination used to signal that a memory-resident program should begin operation hexadecimal.
- Definition High-Resolution Mode:
- Dictionary monitor in which all available pixels are used to provide the most detailed screen image possible. On a color monitor, this mode reduces the possible range of colors that can be output hexadecimal.
- Definition Housekeeping:
- Dictionary Making sure the directory stays intact and well organized, and that unnecessary files are deleted hexadecimal.
How works hexadecimal meaning in Dictionary H .