What is HELP: Helpful textual information. Help is displayed whenever the F1 key is pressed from within the DOS shell, in which case the help text is context-sensitive, that is, relating directly to the current operation. Context-sensitive help is also available from the command prompt by typing/? directly after the command for which you want information. The entire index of help topics is also available from the command prompt by typing the HELP command.
- Definition Housekeeping:
- Dictionary Making sure the directory stays intact and well organized, and that unnecessary files are deleted help.
- Definition Head Crash:
- Dictionary Occurs when the head hits the disk platter on a hard disk, physically damaging the disk and the data on it help.
- Definition High-Capacity Diskette:
- Dictionary A 1.2Mb 5 1/4". 1,44Mb 3 1/2", or 2.88Mb 3 1/2" floppy diskette help.
- Definition High-Resolution Mode:
- Dictionary monitor in which all available pixels are used to provide the most detailed screen image possible. On a color monitor, this mode reduces the possible range of colors that can be output help.
How works help meaning in Dictionary H .