What is HEAD CRASH: Occurs when the head hits the disk platter on a hard disk, physically damaging the disk and the data on it.
- Definition Hot Key:
- Dictionary A key combination used to signal that a memory-resident program should begin operation head crash.
- Definition Head:
- Dictionary A disk-drive mechanism that reads data from and writes data to the disk head crash.
- Definition Hidden Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question is to be bidden from view and from all commands that search the DOS directory table head crash.
- Definition Help File:
- Dictionary A file of textual information containing helpful explanations of commands, modes, and other on-screen tutorial information. See also help head crash.
How works head crash meaning in Dictionary H .