What is HEAD CRASH: Occurs when the head hits the disk platter on a hard disk, physically damaging the disk and the data on it.
- Definition Hidden Attribute:
- Dictionary A bit in a file specification used to indicate whether the file in question is to be bidden from view and from all commands that search the DOS directory table head crash.
- Definition Hardware:
- Dictionary The physical components of a computer system head crash.
- Definition High-Capacity Diskette:
- Dictionary A 1.2Mb 5 1/4". 1,44Mb 3 1/2", or 2.88Mb 3 1/2" floppy diskette head crash.
- Definition Housekeeping:
- Dictionary Making sure the directory stays intact and well organized, and that unnecessary files are deleted head crash.
How works head crash meaning in Dictionary H .