What is FRAGMENTATION: A condition in which many different files have been stored in noncontiguous sectors on a disk.
- Definition Function Keys:
- Dictionary Special-purpose keys on a keyboard, which can be assigned unique tasks by the operating system or by application programs fragmentation.
- Definition Flow Of Control:
- Dictionary The order of execution of batch-file commands; how the control flows from one command to another, even when the next command to be executed is not located sequentially in the file fragmentation.
- Definition Floppy Diskette:
- Dictionary See diskette fragmentation.
- Definition Foreground Task:
- Dictionary The main program running on your computer, as opposed to the less visible background task (usually a printing job). Also, the currently switched-to task, when you have activated the Task Swapper fragmentation.
How works fragmentation meaning in Dictionary F .