What is FLOW OF CONTROL: The order of execution of batch-file commands; how the control flows from one command to another, even when the next command to be executed is not located sequentially in the file.
- Definition File Name:
- Dictionary The name of a file on the disk. File name usually refers to the base name, but it can include the extension as well flow of control.
- Definition Fixed Disk:
- Dictionary IBM's name for a hard disk flow of control.
- Definition Foreground Task:
- Dictionary The main program running on your computer, as opposed to the less visible background task (usually a printing job). Also, the currently switched-to task, when you have activated the Task Swapper flow of control.
- Definition Floppy Diskette:
- Dictionary See diskette flow of control.
How works flow of control meaning in Dictionary F .