What is FILE VERSION: A term that refers to which developmental copy of a software program is being used or referenced.
- Definition File Name:
- Dictionary The name of a file on the disk. File name usually refers to the base name, but it can include the extension as well file version definition.
- Definition File:
- Dictionary A collection of bytes, representing a program or data, organized into records and stored as a named group on a disk file version explain.
- Definition Flow Of Control:
- Dictionary The order of execution of batch-file commands; how the control flows from one command to another, even when the next command to be executed is not located sequentially in the file file version what is.
- Definition File Allocation Table (FAT):
- Dictionary A table of sectors stored on a disk, which tells DOS whether a given sector is good, bad, continued, or the end of a chain of records file version meaning.
How works file version meaning in Dictionary F .