What is FILE NAME: The name of a file on the disk. File name usually refers to the base name, but it can include the extension as well.
- Definition Flow Of Control:
- Dictionary The order of execution of batch-file commands; how the control flows from one command to another, even when the next command to be executed is not located sequentially in the file file name.
- Definition File Allocation Table (FAT):
- Dictionary A table of sectors stored on a disk, which tells DOS whether a given sector is good, bad, continued, or the end of a chain of records file name.
- Definition Fragmentation:
- Dictionary A condition in which many different files have been stored in noncontiguous sectors on a disk file name.
- Definition Formatting:
- Dictionary The placement of timing marks on a disk to arrange the tracks and sectors for subsequent reading and writing file name.
How works file name meaning in Dictionary F .