What is EXTENDED DOS PARTITION: A hard-disk partition used to exceed the 32Mb, single-disk barrier; it can be divided into logical disk drives.
- Definition Expansion Slots:
- Dictionary Connectors inside the computer in which expansion cards are placed so that they tie in directly to the system extended dos partition.
- Definition EDIT:
- Dictionary The full-screen DOS tex: editor extended dos partition.
- Definition End-Of-File Marker:
- Dictionary A Ctrl-Z code that marks the logical end of a file extended dos partition.
- Definition Environment:
- Dictionary The context within which DOS interfaces with you and with your commands extended dos partition.
How works extended DOS partition meaning in Dictionary E .