What is ERROR LEVEL: A code, set by programs as they conclude processing, that tells DOS whether an error occurred, and if so, the severity of that error.
- Definition Extended ASCII Codes:
- Dictionary ASCII codes between 128 and 255, which usually differ from computer to computer error level.
- Definition External Command:
- Dictionary A command whose procedures are read from the disk into memory, executed from memory, and then erased from memory when finished error level.
- Definition Extended DOS Partition:
- Dictionary A hard-disk partition used to exceed the 32Mb, single-disk barrier; it can be divided into logical disk drives error level.
- Definition Environment:
- Dictionary The context within which DOS interfaces with you and with your commands error level.
How works error level meaning in Dictionary E .