What is EDLIN: A simple line editor included with DOS.
- Definition External Command:
- Dictionary A command whose procedures are read from the disk into memory, executed from memory, and then erased from memory when finished edlin.
- Definition Expanded Memory (EMS):
- Dictionary memory, designed to work above one megabyte and conform to the industry standard LIM-EMS (Lotus-Intel-Microsoft Expanded Memory Specification). Can be emulated in extended memory with DOS 5's edlin.
- Definition Extension:
- Dictionary The one to three characters after the period following the base name in a file specification edlin.
- Definition Expansion Cards:
- Dictionary Add-on circuit boards through which hardware can increase the power of the system, such as adding extra memory or a modem edlin.
How works EDLIN meaning in Dictionary E .