What is DOUBLE-DENSITY DISKETTE: A diskette on which magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 1/2" diskettes.
- Definition Dead Key:
- Dictionary A reserved key combination on international keyboards, which outputs nothing itself but allows the next keystroke to produce an accent mark above or below the keystroke's usual character double-density diskette definition.
- Definition Device Driver:
- Dictionary A special program that must be loaded to use a device. It adds extra capability to DOS. Also known as an interrupt handler double-density diskette explain.
- Definition Double Click:
- Dictionary Pressing a mouse's button twice in rapid succession double-density diskette what is.
- Definition Disk Drive:
- Dictionary A hardware device that accesses the data stored on a disk double-density diskette meaning.
How works double-density diskette meaning in Dictionary D .