What is DOS SHELL: The graphic interface that lets you use menus, windows, and icons. The program name in DOS 5 is DOSSHELL.EXE.
- Definition Directory Tree:
- Dictionary The treelike structure created when a root directory has several subdirectories, each of the subdirectories has subdirectories, and so on dos shell.
- Definition Disk-Resident Command:
- Dictionary See external command dos shell.
- Definition Double-Density Diskette:
- Dictionary magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 dos shell.
- Definition Drive Identifier:
- Dictionary A single letter assigned to represent a drive, such as drive A or drive B. It usually requires a colon after it, such as A dos shell.
How works DOS shell meaning in Dictionary D .