What is DISK OPTIMIZER: A program that rearranges the location of files stored on a disk in order to make the data in those files quickly retrievable.
- Definition Diskette:
- Dictionary A flexible, oxide-coated disk used to store data. It is also called a floppy diskette disk optimizer.
- Definition Double-Density Diskette:
- Dictionary magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 disk optimizer.
- Definition Delimiter:
- Dictionary A special character, such as a comma or space, used to separate values or data entries disk optimizer.
- Definition DOS:
- Dictionary Disk Operating System. The main disk and file management software that facilitates computer/user interaction disk optimizer.
How works disk optimizer meaning in Dictionary D .