What is DISK OPTIMIZER: A program that rearranges the location of files stored on a disk in order to make the data in those files quickly retrievable.
- Definition Data Stream:
- Dictionary The transmission of data between two components or computers disk optimizer.
- Definition Disk-Resident Command:
- Dictionary See external command disk optimizer.
- Definition Diskette:
- Dictionary A flexible, oxide-coated disk used to store data. It is also called a floppy diskette disk optimizer.
- Definition Double-Density Diskette:
- Dictionary magnetic storage material is arranged twice as densely as was true on the generally no-longer-available first DOS diskettes. Double-density is used most commonly to refer to 360K 1/4" or 720K 3 disk optimizer.
How works disk optimizer meaning in Dictionary D .