What is DELIMITER: A special character, such as a comma or space, used to separate values or data entries.
- Definition Daisy-Wheel Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that uses a wheel-shaped print head, with characters on the spokes, for producing letter-quality hard copy delimiter.
- Definition Directory:
- Dictionary A grouping of files on a disk. These files are displayed together and many include access to other directories (subdirectories delimiter.
- Definition Decision Making:
- Dictionary file or computer program at which execution can continue on at least two different paths, depending on the results of a program test. It is also known as logical resting or branching delimiter.
- Definition Database-Management Mechanizm:
- Dictionary A software program designed to allow the creation of specially organized files, as well as data entry, manipulation, removal, and reporting for those files delimiter.
How works delimiter meaning in Dictionary D .