What is DEAD KEY: A reserved key combination on international keyboards, which outputs nothing itself but allows the next keystroke to produce an accent mark above or below the keystroke's usual character.
- Definition Data Stream:
- Dictionary The transmission of data between two components or computers dead key.
- Definition DOS:
- Dictionary Disk Operating System. The main disk and file management software that facilitates computer/user interaction dead key.
- Definition Dot-Matrix Printer:
- Dictionary A printer that prints tiny dots by means of pins on a movable print head. The arrangement of the dots are visible to the reader as characters on the page dead key.
- Definition Demand Loading:
- Dictionary Reading into memory a disk file when, and only when, the module is actually needed by the currently executing program dead key.
How works dead key meaning in Dictionary D .