What is CYLINDER: Two tracks that are in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form a cylinder.
- Definition Control Focus:
- Dictionary See input focus cylinder.
- Definition Cold Booting:
- Dictionary Booting up DOS by turning the computer's power on. See bootstrapping cylinder.
- Definition Console:
- Dictionary The combination of your system's monitor and keyboard cylinder.
- Definition Ctrl-Z:
- Dictionary The end-of-file marker. Appears on screen as ^Z cylinder.
How works cylinder meaning in Dictionary C .