What is CYLINDER: Two tracks that are in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form a cylinder.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver cylinder.
- Definition Command Processor:
- Dictionary The program that translates and acts on commands cylinder.
- Definition Chaining:
- Dictionary of execution from one batch file to another. This represents an unconditional transfer of control. If you want to return control to a batch file you must use the CALL command when executing a batch cylinder.
- Definition Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Program:
- Dictionary A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications cylinder.
How works cylinder meaning in Dictionary C .