What is CURSOR: The blinking line or highlighting box that indicates where the next keystroke will be displayed or what the next control code entered will affect. See also selection cursor.
- Definition Conditional Statement:
- Dictionary A statement in a batch file or computer program that controls the next step to be executed in the batch file, based on the value of a logical test cursor.
- Definition Cutting And Pasting:
- Dictionary Selecting text from one part of a document or visual display and moving it to another location cursor.
- Definition Command Prompt:
- Dictionary A visual indicator that an operating system or application program is waiting for input from you cursor.
- Definition Configuration:
- Dictionary An initial set of system values, such as the number of buffers DOS will use, the number of simultaneously open files it will allow, and the specific devices that will be supported cursor.
How works cursor meaning in Dictionary C .