What is CPU: Central Processing Unit. The main chip that executes all individual computer instructions.
- Definition Cutting And Pasting:
- Dictionary Selecting text from one part of a document or visual display and moving it to another location cpu.
- Definition Case Sensitivity:
- Dictionary Distinguishing between capital letters and lowercase letters cpu.
- Definition Conventional Memory:
- Dictionary Physical memory located below the 640K DOS addressing limit cpu.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or cpu.
How works CPU meaning in Dictionary C .