What is CPU: Central Processing Unit. The main chip that executes all individual computer instructions.
- Definition Code Page:
- Dictionary A character set that redefines the country and keyboard information for non-U.S.keyboards and systems cpu.
- Definition Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Program:
- Dictionary A sophisticated software package containing advanced graphics and drawing features. It is used by engineers, architects, and designers for drawing and design applications cpu.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or cpu.
- Definition Conditional Statement:
- Dictionary A statement in a batch file or computer program that controls the next step to be executed in the batch file, based on the value of a logical test cpu.
How works CPU meaning in Dictionary C .