What is COPY PROTECTION: Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands.
- Definition Cylinder:
- Dictionary in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form copy protection.
- Definition Context Switching:
- Dictionary See task swapper copy protection.
- Definition Cache:
- Dictionary A portion of memory reserved for the contents of recently referenced disk sectors. It facilitates faster re access of the same sectors and is implemented with the SMARTDRV.SYS device driver copy protection.
- Definition CONFIG.SYS:
- Dictionary containing system configuration commands, which are files that your computer needs in order to initialize itself when booting up. The CONFIG.SYS file is read before the AUTOEXEC.BAT file copy protection.
How works copy protection meaning in Dictionary C .