What is COPY PROTECTION: Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands.
- Definition Command Processor:
- Dictionary The program that translates and acts on commands copy protection.
- Definition Contiguity:
- Dictionary The physical adjacency on a disk of the disk sectors used by a file copy protection.
- Definition Cylinder:
- Dictionary in the same place on different sides of a double-sided disk. It may be extended to include multiple platters. For example, Side 0 Track 30, Side 1 track 30, Side 2 Track 30 and Side 3 Track 30 form copy protection.
- Definition Compressed Print:
- Dictionary Printing that allows more than 80 characters on a line of output. Compressed print is usually 132 characters, but on newer printers it can be up to 255 characters per line copy protection.
How works copy protection meaning in Dictionary C .