What is COPY PROTECTION: Special mechanisms contained in diskettes to inhibit the copying of them by conventional commands.
- Definition Concatenation:
- Dictionary The placing of files or strings together in a series copy protection.
- Definition Character Set:
- Dictionary 256 characters that can be used by programs or system devices. It consists of letters, numbers, control codes, and special graphics or international symbols, each represented by a unique byte or copy protection.
- Definition Console:
- Dictionary The combination of your system's monitor and keyboard copy protection.
- Definition Clipboard:
- Dictionary The temporary storage location for data that is being moved or copied from one part of a file to another. See also cutting and pasting copy protection.
How works copy protection meaning in Dictionary C .